The Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau offers first class visitor services. Our visitor center assists more than 300,000 visitors a year, not to mention thousands of visitor inquires via phone and email. While in Sedona, make sure you visit our Uptown Visitor Center for maps, directions, suggestions or to purchase your Forest Service Red Rock Parking Pass and fill up your water bottles. Our new outdoor fountain/refilling station offers filtered and chilled water!
The Chamber Visitor Center volunteers and staff also provide other information to visitors and the community at large. These include, but are not limited to:
- Information about sightseeing & hiking
- Indoor and outdoor recreational and cultural activities
- Weather and climate
- Driving distances & transportation avenues
- Environmental conditions
- Information about churches
- Information about other visitor services/chambers of commerce in the state of Arizona, by way of brochures and pamphlets
- Information about State Parks, historical sites, National Parks and National Monuments in Northern Arizona
- Information about Red Rock Country Coconino National Forest (in cooperation with the US Forest Service)
As a visitor, you are essential to making – and keeping – Sedona sustainable. Please do your part to assure that Sedona will remain unspoiled and welcoming for generations to come.
Visitor Center hours are:
- Monday – Sunday, 8.30 am – 5.00 pm
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Days
For more information, call today at 928.282.7722, or email us.
Volunteering: If you are a resident of Sedona and are interested in volunteering at the Visitor Center, please email Victoria Latunski. Volunteering at the Visitor Center is a great way to meet people from all over the world and pass along your love of Sedona and the area. Stop by our center at 331 Forest Rd in Uptown Sedona.