Business Connect is a member to member service of the Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau. It is a way for Chamber members to make a request for proposal (RFP) for products or services of other Chamber members in a specific business category.
This tool is reserved for Member to Member communications only. All spam is filtered by the Chamber staff.
What to do when you receive a Business Connect Email:
After receiving an email request from the Chamber:
- Read the request carefully so you can make a qualified response or proposal.
- If the request is of interest or relevant to you, please reply to the requesting member quickly.
- Reply to the contact identified. DO NOT reply to the sender (Director of Member Services). This will only slow down your response to the real requester of services.
How to submit your own request for Business Connect:
If you have a request of your fellow Chamber members, consider using the Business Connect tool yourself:
- Identify who you want to receive your request, i.e., what business types/categories
- Compose your request in email. Be sure to include:
- Clear description of what product or service you are looking for
- State your name, company, email address, phone number, and mailing address if you want to receive proposals in print
- Suggest a date by which you need a response.