Join the Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau!
To learn more about partnership, send us an online inquiry. To sign up, fill out an application and either mail, email or drop off the application at the Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau Administrative Office, located at 45 Sunset Drive, Sedona, AZ 86336 or fax to 928.204.1064
I Am Ready To Apply – Application Form
If you are using Microsoft Edge, please click the menu in the top-right, then click Open with Internet Explorer.
Investing in a Sedona Chamber partnership means:
Business Advocacy — the power of a collective voice in the community
Business Assistance, Resources and Education — professional and business development workshops, SCORE and SBDC mentoring
Connected and Informed — staying abreast of Chamber, partner and community activities and programs for business growth
Promotional Exposure — marketing opportunities, communications about your business, networking events and referrals
Strength of Collaborative Community — contributing to the economic vitality and progress of Sedona, which, in turn, benefits the community as a whole
Visit ‘What Our Partners Say‘ to read about the benefits our partners have experienced with their partnership.
Benefits of Partnership (some services dependent on level of investment)
- Listing in the Hometown Guide (up to 10,000 copies circulated each year)
- Listing in the Experience Sedona Official Visitors Guide (250,000 copies distributed each year)
- Listing on SedonaChamber.com (where more than 200,000 visitors are assisted each year)
- Listing on VisitSedona.com (which has more than 1.5 million visitors per year)
- Brochure distribution at the official Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau Visitor Center, in uptown Sedona, which caters to more than 300,000 visitors to Sedona per year
- Visitor Center referrals – in person and by phone
- Welcome listing in Sedona Chamber e-Newsletter
- Weekly subscription to the Chamber’s e-Newsletter and Local e-Newsletter
- Partner-to-Partner discounts
- Free business counseling and mentoring
- Educational and networking events
- Other marketing and business exposure services
- Learn more about the Sedona Chamber’s many Programs and Events and the promotional Benefits of Partnership.
Choose your Partner Package based on the audience you want to reach, either local residents and businesses or Sedona visitors. Each Partner Package is designed to give you a choice between basic entry to Chamber services or a reasonably priced bundle of valuable marketing benefits and listing enhancements. Please don’t hesitate to call with questions before making your decision. 928.204.1123, ext. 120.
For a full Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau Partnership Application click here to fill in the form