As the coronavirus pandemic evolves, each Sedona family is scrambling to deal with the impact. United as Sedonans, we will handle the adversity like the strong and adaptable people we are.
Part of what makes us a united community is caring for others in time of need. We cannot forget that our neighbors and friends are also dealing with uncertainty as businesses around the area struggle to remain viable. Now is the time you can truly make a difference.
Here are some ways you HELP:
- Place a food order for pick up or delivery (and tip generously)
- Buy a gift card for future use
- Write a good review online
- Shop locally by supporting online retailers providing products and services
- Donate to local charities and food pantries
- Buy a product to pick up another day or order a service call for later, but pay now
- Keep your dues and subscriptions current
- Order a meal to be delivered to a friend or neighbor
- Host a virtual happy hour with old friends and new – support from friends will boost your spirit
- Send your local favorite business an encouraging note by mail, messenger or email
- Stay positive
- Are you pouring yourself a drink this evening or making your own dinner? Consider sending a couple dollars to the people that you would otherwise tip at https://serviceindustry.tips/en/az/sedona/ and https://serviceindustry.tips/en/az/cottonwood/.
Share what you are doing on Facebook with the hashtag #sedonastrong so others can see how you are helping and so you can be inspired by how your neighbors are responding.
Thank you. Stay healthy, safe and strong, Sedona!