We welcome you to see what the Chamber has planned for 2017.
FY 2018 Mixer Dates and locations:
- Thursday, July 27, 2017 : Gerardo’s / Greg Lawson Gallery
- Thursday, August 24, 2017 : The Collective Sedona
- Thursday, September 28, 2017 : Poco Diablo Resort
- Thursday, October 26, 2017 : Sky Ranch Lodge
- Thursday, December 7, 2017 : Courtyard by Marriott
- Thursday, January 25, 2018
- Thursday, February 15, 2018
- Thursday, March 22, 2018
- Thursday, April 26, 2018
- Thursday, May 24, 2019 : Sky Ranch Lodge
- Thursday, June 26, 2018 : Regional Mixer at Blazin M Ranch
Good Morning Sedona Networking Breakfast
The 2017-2018 season is in the planning stages. Come back here for online registration and sponsorship opportunities.
- Friday, October 13, 2017
- Friday, December 15, 2017
- Friday, February 9, 2018
- Friday, May 4, 2018
This workshop is for individuals who are considering purchasing QuickBooks. It offers a basic overview of how to use QuickBooks.
July 12th at 9:00 a.m.
Presented by Ben Shor of Shor Solutions
The next scheduled Partner Orientations are September 8, November 10, January 5, March 16 and May 18 at BEST WESTERN PLUS Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas meeting room.
Call (928) 204-1123 Ext 120 for more information.
Held at 8:30 – 10:00 a.m. at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Arroyo Roble Hotel & Creekside Villas meeting room.
Topics – TBA
For partners only. Admission is free, however an RSVP is required.
SCORE and SBDC (Small Business Development Center) Counseling
Free, confidential business counseling from SCORE and SBDC is available to any business entrepreneur, whether just starting up a business or working to improve an existing small business. Offered at the Chamber’s offices on the fourth Wednesday of each month upon request. You can schedule a session on any topic of concern to you about your business. Call the Chamber at 204-1123 to schedule your appointment Wednesday afternoons 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. For more information on SCORE, click here. For more information on the SBDC click on Yavapai SBDC or Coconino SBDC.