We are pleased to announce the 2018 Sedona Job Fair is scheduled for Tuesday, August 14, 2018!
The 2018 Sedona Job Fair is hosted by the Yavapai College REDC, City of Sedona, Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona, Arizona Department of Economic Security (Arizona @ Work), U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, and the Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau.
The emphasis for the job fair will be on job recruitment, career opportunities, and resources that can lead to employment. The purpose of this page is to inform you of the event, and to provide potential employers with a link to the registration page that will help us determine your interest in participation, to establish what hiring needs you have, and to better understand what opportunities you are offering.
• Date: Tuesday, August 14, 2018
• Time: 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Location: Yavapai College Sedona Campus, 4215 Arts Village Drive in Atrium Room #34
Job Seekers participate for FREE
Current list of Job Fair Exhibitors looking to hire!
- Amara Resort and Spa and SaltRock Kitchen and Cocktails
- Arizona Conservation Corps
- Cliff Castle Casino and Hotel
- Dahl Restaurant Group
- Diamond Resorts
- Enchantment Resort
- Flagstaff Army Recruiting Station
- Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona
- Kinney Construction Services
- Landscape Magic
- Northern Arizona Council of Governments
- Oregano’s Pizza Bistro
- Rainbow Acres
- Red Mountain Sedona
- Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa
- Sefton Engineering
- Wildflower Bread Company
- Yavapai County Adult Probation Department
Cost to participate:
• $95 Registration Fee (Early bird discount: $50 if you sign up before July 13!)
• Registration fee includes a six foot table and two chairs.
• Job Seekers participate for FREE
• $250 Sponsorship Cost
• Sponsors will be acknowledged in media, website and print advertisements.
• Live, 60-seond remote spot with local radio station broadcasting near the main entrance of the Fair.
• Sponsor table will be placed in a preferential location, near the main entrance of the Fair.
• For any questions about sponsorship, please contact Katherine Anderson, Program Assistant, Yavapai REDC, at 928.776.2008.
Registrantswill be required to fill out a survey as part of their participation, and the questions will appear during the sign-up process. For any questions regarding registration or the survey, please contact Teri Ruiz, Director of Partner Services, SCC&TB, at 928.204.1123 (ext. 120). Payment is accepted online via the registration form or available by US mail, and more details are available during sign-up.
Sponsorship Registration Deadline: July 13, 2018
Exhibitor Registration Deadline: August 10, 2018
Exhibitor information and event details will be sent approximately one week before the job fair.
We are excited to be producing the event and we hope your company will be participating. We look forward to your input and ideas for creating the most effective and productive Job Fair experience possible!