We are pleased to announce the 2018 Sedona Job Fair is scheduled for Tuesday February 13, 2018!
The Job Fair is being offered through the combined efforts of the City of Sedona, Yavapai College, Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona, Arizona@Work and the Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau.
The emphasis for the Fair will be on job recruitment as well as career opportunities and resources that can lead to jobs.
The purpose of this page is to inform you of the event, and to provide potential employers with a brief survey that will help us determine your interest in participation, to establish what hiring needs you have and to better understand what opportunities you are offering.
• Date: Tuesday, February 13, 2018
• Time: 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Location: Yavapai College Sedona Campus, 4215 Arts Village Drive in Atrium Room #34
Cost to participate
• $50 Registration Fee
• Registration fee includes a six foot table and two chairs.
• Job Seekers participate for FREE
• Cost to Sponsor is $250
• Sponsors will be acknowledged in media, website and print advertisements.
• Live, 60-seond remote spot with local radio station broadcasting near the main entrance of the Fair.
• Sponsor table will be placed in a preferential location, near the main entrance of the Fair.
• For more information about becoming a sponsor, please contact Katherine Anderson
• Please email your company logo to Katherine Anderson no later than January 2, 2018.
If you plan to participate, PLEASE complete the Employer Survey…
• Go to 2018 Sedona Job Fair Survey
Once you have taken the brief survey, here’s how to REGISTER…
• Go to SedonaChamber.com
• Complete the online registration and pay the participation fee.
If you wish to pay by CHECK using a PRINTED registration Form
• Please print and complete the attached Registration Form and return it, along with your payment to:
By U.S. Mail: The Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau, 45 Sunset Drive, Sedona AZ 86336
By Email: Teri Ruiz, Director of Partner Services
Approximately one week before the Fair, you will receive exhibitor information and event details.
We are excited to be producing the event and we hope your company will be participating. We look forward to your input and ideas for creating the most effective and productive Job Fair experience possible.