Join the Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau today –
Send us an online inquiry or you can drop off or mail your application to the Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau administrative office located at 45 Sunset Drive, Sedona, AZ 86336 or fax to 928-204-1064
Investing in a Sedona Chamber membership means…
Business Exposure – collective marketing efforts, networking activities, referrals, and business development.
Business Assistance, Resources & Education – personal, professional and business development workshops and SCORE and SBDC mentoring.
Advocacy – the power of a collective voice. Add your voice to hundreds of others regarding business-relevant local issues, and direct representation before the City of Sedona and regional governments through the Chamber.
Communication – staying abreast of Chamber, member and community activities and programs to help your business grow.
The Strength of Localists – contributing to the overall economic vitality and progress of Sedona, which, in turn, benefits your business.
Visit the “What Our Members Say” link to read about the benefits our partners have experienced with their membership.
Benefits of Membership (some services dependent on level of investment)
- Listing in the Hometown Guide (up to 10,000 copies circulated each year)
- Listing in the Experience Sedona Official Visitors Guide (250,000 copies distributed each year)
- Listing on SedonaChamber.com (where more than 200,000 visitors are assisted each year)
- Listing on www.VisitSedona.com (which has more than 1.7 million visitors per year)
- Brochure distribution at the official Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau Visitor Center, in uptown Sedona, which caters to more than 300,000 visitors to Sedona per year
- Visitor Center referrals – in person and by phone
- Welcome listing in Sedona Chamber e-Newsletter
- Weekly subscription to the Chamber’s e-Newsletter and Local e-Newsletter
- Member-to-Member discounts
- Free business counseling and mentoring
- Educational and networking events
- Other marketing and business exposure services
- To learn more about the Sedona Chamber’s many and varied programs and benefits, view the booklet “How to Get the Most From Your Membership“
Choose your membership Partner Package based on the audience you want to reach, either local residents and businesses or Sedona visitors. Each Partner Package is designed to give you a choice between basic entry to Chamber services or a reasonably priced bundle of valuable marketing benefits and listing enhancements. Please don’t hesitate to call with questions before making your decision. 928-204-1123, ext. 120.
For a full Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau Partnership Application click here to download the form