Join the Chamber
By joining the Sedona Chamber of Commerce, you help your business grow through the power of collective marketing efforts, networking activities, referrals, business development, and educational programs. In addition, you participate in the overall economic vitality and progress of Sedona.
As a member of the Chamber, you add your voice to hundreds of others regarding business-relevant local issues and you have direct representation to the City and regional governments through the Chamber's collective voice. Members are kept abreast of Chamber and member activities and opportunities through regular communications both from the Chamber and between members. Knowing what is going on in your community offers the knowledge and understanding to help your business grow.
There are two types of Chamber membership. One is a general business membership whose focus is on the local market, and the other is as an investor in tourism marketing when your target market is our out-of-town visitors. You must be a general member to become an investor in tourism marketing. Information on the benefits of both types of membership is shown below.
Want to hear from current members and get important feedback about the benefits of membership? Visit the "What Our Members Say" link to read about the benefits they have experienced from their membership.
General Business Membership
Membership Program Benefits
- Listing in Membership Directory (25,000 circulated each year)
- Listing on www.SedonaChamber.com website (estimated to assist 350,000 visitors per year)
- Brochure distribution at Uptown Visitor Center, catering to over 300,000 visitors per year ( 1 slot assignment per membership)
- Visitor Center referrals / in person and by phone
- Welcome listing in Chamber Newsletter plus weekly subscription
- Weekly subscription to Chamber Member to Member Newsletter
- Ribbon Cutting ceremony for grand openings, re-openings, renovations or new locations. Contact David Keeber for more information at 928-204-1123 ext. 120.
- Purchase membership mailing labels for direct mail campaign - $60.00
- Monthly Business Forum with the President/CEO of the Chamber - members only
- New Member Orientation Session
- Monthly Networking Mixers $10.00 (members), $15 (non-members)
- Good Morning Sedona Quarterly Networking Breakfast $20.00 per show / $65 season subscription / $105 with season flyer distribution
- Strategies for Success Educational Workshops $15.00 / $20 non-members (cost includes lunch)
Member to Member Discounts
Plus, you are eligible to receive member-to-member discounts such as:
- Supplemental Insurance provided at discount from AFLAC
- Discount purchasing of supplies through Sam's Club
- Discount office supplies from Northern Office Products
- Discount advertising in Sedona Monthly magazine
- Online social media training by PlayBigOnline
Click here for more information
Contact us with questions
General Business Membership Application
Download our Membership Application Form
You can drop off your application at the Chamber admin office located at 45 S. Sunset Drive in West Sedona, or fax to 928-204-1064 or mail to: Sedona Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 478, Sedona, AZ 86339
Tourism Marketing Investment
The Tourism Marketing Investment offers significant additional benefits above the Basic Membership. General Business Membership is required prior to participating in the Tourism Marketing program. Tourism Marketing Investment fees are used to promote Sedona as a destination for high-value overnight visitors. Many other benefits are included in the fee and are outlined below.
Tourism Marketing Investment Benefits
All benefits of the general membership listed above plus:
- Two category listings in Experience Sedona Guide ( circulation of over 200,000)
- Two category listings on www.VisitSedona.com - receives over 800,000 unique visitors per year
- Opportunity to participate in Media and Trade FAM tours
- Tradeshow co-op program
- Tradeshow leads
- Travel Industry leads (leisure)
- Corporate group leads
- Internet services will reflect listing on SedonaChamber.com website
- Online packaging opportunity on VisitSedona.com website
- Listing(s) on Internet Kiosk at Uptown Visitor Center and the Forest Service Center in the Village of Oak Creek
Contact us with questions
Tourism Marketing Investment Application