Sedona Visitor Center
331 Forest Road
The Sedona Chamber of Commerce offers first class visitor services. Our visitor center assists more than 350,000 visitors a year, not to mention the thousands of visitor inquires via phone and email. While in Sedona, make sure you visit our Uptown Visitor Center for maps, directions, suggestions or to purchase your Red Rock Pass.
The Chamber Visitor Center volunteers and staff also provide other services to visitors and the community at large. These include, but are not limited to information on:
- Sightseeing, indoor and outdoor recreational and cultural activities, events, weather and climate, flora and fauna, history, driving distances, transportation avenues, environmental conditions
- Sedona demographics, such as population, growth factors, job market(s), and other relevant information for individuals, families and/or business desiring to relocate
- Churches, schools, local government, media, civic and non-profit organizations, public libraries and neighboring communities in the Verde Valley
- Other visitor centers/chambers of commerce in the State of Arizona by the way of brochures and pamphlets
- State Parks, Historical Sites, National Parks and National Monuments in the Northern Arizona region
- Native American communities in the Northern Arizona region
- Red Rock Country in the Coconino National Forest (in cooperation with the US Forest Service)
Stop by our center at
331 Forest Road in Uptown Sedona
Visitor Center hours are:
Monday - Saturday, 8.30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday & Holidays 9:00 a.m. - 3 p.m. (closed Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Year's) .
For more information call today at 800-288-7336 or 928-282-7722 or email email@example.com
If you are a resident of Sedona and are interested in volunteering at the Visitor Center, please contact Brenda Andrusyszyn at firstname.lastname@example.org. Volunteering at the Visitor Center is a great way to meet people from all over the world and pass along your love of Sedona and the area.