Ireland: October 2013
Everyone has a bucket list. That’s those things to do and places to go before one dies. Ireland certainly should be on that list. Green hills, foggy mornings, quaint villages, craggy coastlines, old castles and warm, friendly pubs filled with that charming brogue all combine to make a trip to old Eire one not to miss.
Sedona Chamber of Commerce is offering a truly affordable excursion there leaving October 27, 2013 for eight days. There is even an option to extend your time there with a jaunt to Dublin. The cost for the eight day trip is $2,599 per person, double occupancy, which is a great price. But, the July 9 deadline for registration and full payment is quickly coming up, so you need to get on board quickly.
Imagine waking up in the luxurious surroundings of a resort on the grounds of an 800 year old, ruined Irish castle built by the Knights Templar. Picture yourself gazing out to sea atop the 600 foot high Cliffs of Moher on the western seaboard of County Clare. You can climb O’Brien’s Tower whose view extends as far as Loop Head at the southern tip of Clare and beyond to the mountains of Kerry. Maybe you would like to travel the Ring of Kerry, a remarkable scenic route that offers views of castles, forts, charming old Irish villages, and stunning waterfalls. Or see yourself walking through Kilkenny town whose still narrow streets still follow ancient routes.
You stay at one hotel for the entire time in-country, the unforgettable Castlemartyr Resort, and then take short jaunts to the Cliffs of Moher, Cashel, Limerick, and Kilkenny, the Ring of Kerry, and much more. Don’t forget the option of extending your tour for two nights in Dublin. Chamber Discoveries company has been providing the guiding hand on tours such as these for years, and has sent the Chamber on tours of Eastern Europe and Tuscany, Italy. They care for you with remarkable attention, offer superb guides, and all your needs are met eagerly. We are confident that you will enjoy this affordable trip and make memories to last a lifetime.
Not all of your time is taken up by touring with the group, either. You can strike out on your own if you wish, or partake of only a few of the daily excursions as you choose to instead relax on the grounds of Castlemartyr and walk the 220 acre property, wander along the meandering streams, parklands and sit beside the tranquil lake. Your accommodations at the castle resort are villas that provide two or three bedrooms and private baths, a fully equipped kitchen and fridge, down pillows and comforters and stunning interiors. You may just want to curl up with a good book and treat yourself to simple relaxation!
The Chamber offers two ways to obtain all the information you need to decide to travel with us. You can go to the SedonaChamber.com website and find a link to the Ireland 2013 excursion on the home page. From there you can download the entire package of information that will explain all aspects of the trip. You can also come into the Chamber’s office at 45 Sunset Drive and pick up the same information there.
Visit SedonaChamber.com today to download the information. Then start packing your bags! This is one trip you won’t want to miss and you get to mark another item off your bucket list. Remember, July 9 is the final, final deadline, so hurry and sign up!
New members for the month of May 2013
- A Celestial Solution – Heyde Class – 928-225-6026 – Metaphysical & Spiritual Services / Psychics, Intuitives
- A Soundwave Journey w/ Valerie Irons – Valerie Irons – 928-203-1147 - Metaphysical & Spiritual Services / Energy Healing, Reiki, Sound Therapy
- Gary & Janet Bohn – 928-554-4562 – Associate Members / Associates
- Precious Stones Preschool – 928-282-4091 – Community & Professional Services / Schools, Tutoring
- Red Rock Magic Trolley – 928-821-6706 – Tours & Sightseeing / Trolley Tours
- Rinzai’s Market – 928-204-2185 – Rinzia Zwerin – Restaurants, Food & Beverage / Health Food, Produce
- Rock of Ages Lutheran Church – 928-282-4091 – Pastor Nathan Hausch – Churches & Places of Worship / Churches
- SellMyTimeShareNow – 877-815-4227 – Sarah Connor - Accommodations / Timeshares, Fractional Ownership
- Simpleview – 520-575-1151 – Eddie Talkington – Internet & Computer Services – Internet Services