Start a Business in Sedona
Tourism forms Sedona's economic base, estimating that more than 3.5 million people visit the area annually. Sedona's small town character is preserved by a preponderance of small owner-operated businesses serving visitors and the community.
The City of Sedona does require business registration to conduct commercial business within our community. The City has zoning laws, building or tenant occupancy permits and requirements and sales tax regulations. For questions regarding allowed uses and requirements for starting or relocating a business to Sedona, please contact the City of Sedona Development Services at (928) 282-1154.
- City of Sedona Zoning Ordinances
- City of Sedona Building Permits
- City of Sedona Business Registration
- Small Business Development Center
- Arizona Department of Commerce
- Sedona Commercial Real Estate Agents
- Arizona Transaction Privilege Taxes (Sales Tax)
- Arizona Corporation Commission
- Arizona Secretary of State / Business Services
- Sedona Visitor Profile Summary (pdf file)
- Arizona Business Licensing Guide
- Sedona Population and Land Use Report